“Birth Care” describes everything we do to support a woman during labor and child birth.
A supportive atmosphere, centered on your birth.
Every mother receives individualized care during labor – and yet some things stay the same for all women and babies.
- We develop a birth plan with you in the latter weeks of your pregnancy to make sure we are all in agreement with your vision of an ideal birth.
- We are dedicated to high quality, respectful, safe care during your labor and birth.
- We monitor your infant’s heart tones regularly, as well as your vital signs.
- We strive to keep the atmosphere relaxed and encouraging.
- Specialists in normal birth.
- We ask you to make sure everyone invited to help with your birth is supportive and in agreement with the way you have chosen to give birth.
- Just like prenatal visits, we welcome your chosen support persons during your birth process.
As your labor day approaches, we’ll help you to decide whether you’d like to labor and birth at home or at our licensed birth center.
Amenities available at our Birth Center
- Big, roomy tub
- Birth ball / Birth stool
- Emergency supplies
- Cool drinks, popsicles and light snacks
- Towels, linens, sanitary pads and diapers
- Rocking chair
- Massages oils and aids
- Waiting rooms for family and friends
And most of all, the midwives and staff at Birth Center of Beaumont give you time and attention throughout the entire course of your labor.
Considering a home birth?
Nearly half of our families choose a home birth to welcome their new addition. Read more about this option which is available to women who live within 100 miles of our facility.